Kerrville Sports Complex
Baseball: 111 Home Run Drive | Soccer: 117 Sweeper Lane
Kerrville, TX 78028
The City of Kerrville Sports Complex is a multi-sport complex built upon 104 acres which were donated by the Cailloux Foundation in 2015. The complex (primarily for youth sports leagues in Kerrville), arose out of public infrastructure needs and the desire to provide sports facilities that better serve the community.
The Kerrville Sports Complex offers top level, high quality athletic fields suitable for year round play and tournaments. Sports facilitated on site include:
- Baseball (4 little league baseball and 2 adult baseball fields)
- Softball (3 girls softball and 2 adult softball fields)
- Soccer (20 acres of field space; soccer fields are by reservation only)
December 8-9, 2018
The City of Kerrville has also teamed up with D-BAT Baseball to offer the area an indoor hitting facility for both softball and baseball, complete with a full pro shop and coaching clinics / camps. D-BAT will also be programming the baseball and softball fields for numerous tournaments at the local, state, regional, and national levels.
Contact: (830) 955-8232 /
For the complete list of rules click, here. Rules are as follows:
- NO TRESPASSING. AUTHORIZED USERS ONLY. The use of the Kerrville Sports Complex requires a reservation. To make reservations for baseball, please contact DBAT at (830) 955-8232.
- NO ALCOHOL is allowed in or on the facility grounds.
- NO GLASS containers.
- NO COOLERS are allowed in the facility.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK allowed.
- FIREARMS PROHIBITED unless allowed by state law.
- NO PETS allowed in the facility (service animals are welcome).
- SMOKING (including electronic vaping devices) AND TOBACCO ARE PROHIBITED.
- ABUSIVE OR VULGAR language prohibited.
- NO SKATEBOARDS, BICYCLES, SCOOTERS, ROLLER BLADES OR ROLLER SKATES are allowed in the facility.
- NO DRONES, GENERATORS, OR GRILLS allowed in facility.
- NO ARTIFICIAL NOISE MAKERS OR AIR HORNS allowed in facility.
- ALL CITY ORDINANCES APPLY.
- Additional rules may be enforced as deemed necessary by staff.
- Parking is at each individuals own risk. Balls hit are not always confined to the field of play. The City of Kerrville is not liable for any damage to vehicles parked in our lot.