Rules & Guidelines
All participants of the competition must agree to the following rules and guidelines:
1. A HELMET WILL BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHILE SKATING. This includes warm-up times and during competition. Failure to wear a helmet will result in removal from the competition.
2. All competitors will refrain from language that may be deemed offensive. This is for the benefit of observers who would like to bring their children to an event appropriate for the family. Failure to comply will result in the removal of the individual from the competition.
3. All competitors must be AMATEUR status, a non-sponsored or paid professional skater.
4. Each skater will be assigned a number bib that must be worn during the entire competition.
5. Skaters will have 3 minutes to skate, 5 minutes in the finals.
For more information call the Parks and Recreation office at (830) 257-7300.