Rules and Regulations
Visitors / Campers at Kerrville-Schreiner Park are asked to abide by all park rules and regulations. All City Ordinances apply.
Rules and Regulations:
- Feeding or making food available for animals (deer, ducks, etc.) is prohibited.
- Day use guests must leave the park before 10:00 p.m.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
- Check out time is 12:00 p.m. or renew permit by 9:00 a.m. (Depending on site availability)
- Excess parking fee is required at campsites with more than two vehicles. (Including trailers)
- Campsite must be kept clean. All trash must be picked up before you leave.
- Dumpsters are conveniently located throughout the park.
- No glass containers allowed in the park.
- Gray water and black water must be discharged at dump stations.
- Washing of vehicles is not permitted.
- Maximum stay for RV / travel trailers is three months; two weeks maximum for tent sites.
- Only one unit per site is permitted to hook up to utilities; a maximum of 8 people per campsite.
- Pets must be kept on a leash. Please pick up after them.
- No pets on beach or in water.
- No pets or smoking allowed in buildings and overnight facilities; in accordance to Ordinance 2008-16 Section 58-64.
- Campsite transfers are only permitted upon receipt of a new permit.
- Smoking is prohibited in all city parks.
- Valid permit is required for each vehicle in the park.
- All vehicles are to remain on the pavement.
- Numbered sites are for overnight camping only.
- Maximum two week stay for all tent sites.
- Campfires are permitted only in fire rings provided at each site. An adult must be present; please check for a burn ban.
- No site jumping unless prior arrangements are made with office staff.
- Firearms prohibited unless allowed by state law.