Pay My Bill
If you would like to switch from paper billing to e-billing, email us at email@example.com to ask. Include your service address and phone number in the email request.
Accounts not paid in full within 15 days of billing date will be charged a 10% penalty. Accounts not paid in full within 25 days of billing date will be charged a $30 service fee and will be subject to termination of service.
- Pay Online
- Auto Pay (bank draft or credit card): Have your monthly bill automatically deducted on your due date from your checking account (bank draft) or credit card.
Click here to sign up for Auto Pay.
- Pay By Phone (debit or credit card): Please have your account number and service address available.
(833) 262-5903: An automated phone service can make payments 24 hours a day everyday.
(830) 258-1504: From 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday, customer service representatives are available to assist you.
- Pay By Mail (check only): Utility payments by mail are processed and recorded to customer accounts on the date of delivery by the postal service. Postmarks do not determine date of payment. Mail payments to:
City of Kerrville
701 Main St.
Kerrville, TX 78028
- Pay in Person: Payments can be made in person at the address above. There also is a payment drop box located in the City Hall parking lot for after hours payments.
- Pay at KPUB (cash or check): KPUB accepts City of Kerrville utility payments that are not past due. Payment may be made at 2250 Memorial Blvd.
Late payments must be made at the City of Kerrville to avoid termination of service.
Average Monthly Program: If you have a 12 month billing history with the City of Kerrville, you may enroll in the average monthly billing program. This program is evaluated annually and adjusted accordingly.
KPUB Electric Payments (cash or check): We accept KPUB payments at our Utility Billing office. Because we do not have access to KPUB records, payments must be accompanied by the KPUB bill. To pay with a debit or credit card, contact KPUB directly. Past due accounts must be paid at KPUB to avoid termination of service.