Wastewater Service Line

The City of Kerrville is responsible for maintaining the main sewer supply line generally located under the street or in alleys. If a sewer line between your house/business and the sewer main leaks, breaks or gets clogged, it is then the property owner's responsibility to pay for the repairs.

*All repairs to property owner’s line under the street are required to be done by the City and entail an 89-11 request for services form filed at the City of Kerrville - Development Services office located at 200 Sidney Baker Street North. The property owner is responsible for the cost of repairs to the City as a result of something being put down the property owners drain causing the clog or backup.