Which Councilmember represents me?
The City Council serves the City of Kerrville at-large, meaning they represent each citizen and not a single district. For additional information, you may call the City Secretary's office at 830-792-8302. or you may view the City Council.

Show All Answers

1. Who are the City Councilmembers in the City of Kerrville
2. Where can I go to get a birth certificate?
3. Where can I go to get a marriage license?
4. Which Councilmember represents me?
5. How can I get a copy of the City Council or Board/Commission agenda or meeting minutes?
6. Who represents me at the State and National levels?
7. How do I request documents from the City of Kerrville?
8. Can the City Secretary's Office notarize my documents?
9. Does the CIty Attorney represent private citizens of Kerrville?
10. Where can I register my vehicle?
11. How do I find out the appraisal district's value of my property?
12. Where is the nearest location to renew my drivers license?