Due to the ongoing COVID-19 public health emergency, the Court lobby is restricted and court proceedings have been canceled until April 30, 2020. Staff will be available by phone to answer any questions and to take payments over the phone. Persons wanting to take care of their citations have the following options:
1. Pay online at www.kerrvilletx.gov
2. Pay using the Kiosk, located at 301 McFarland St.
3. Contact the court office to speak with a Court Clerk at 830-257-2388,
4. Email request or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Mail request or payments to 301 McFarland St.
6. Fax request to 830-792-5773.
Please contact the Court office at 830-257-2388, should you have any questions or concerns regarding your case.
The Municipal Court strives to ensure that all case processing within the Court is handled in an efficient, fair and timely manner.
The Municipal Court of the City of Kerrville is established by City Charter in accordance with state statutes. It functions as a forum providing citizens with a swift and impartial trial concerning possible violations of City ordinances and the penal statutes of Texas.
Court administration and case management - Municipal Court is responsible for the filing of Class C misdemeanors, creating dockets for trials and hearings, conducting trials, and issuing warrants
Collection services - Municipal Court is responsible for daily collection and consideration of payments