MUNICIPAL COURT WILL RESUME COURT PROCEEDINGS
The City of Kerrville Municipal Court reopened the lobby on May 1, 2020 at 8:00am. There is limited access to the lobby and signage has been posted. COURT WILL RESUME ON JUNE 10, 2020. Notices containing your new court date are being mailed; please call if you have any questions on the status of your reset. Staff will be available in person, or by phone, and is currently accepting all forms of payment. Persons wanting to pay their citations still have the following options:
1. Pay online at www.kerrvilletx.gov
2. Pay using the Kiosk, located at 301 McFarland St.
3. Contact the court office to speak with a Court Clerk at 830-257-2388,
4. Email request or questions to email@example.com
5. Mail request or payments to 301 McFarland St.
6. Fax request to 830-792-5773.
7. Drop Box available at 301 McFarland St. to submit paperwork.
Please contact the Court office at 830-257-2388, should you have any questions or concerns regarding your case.
COURT OPERATIONAL PLAN
The Municipal Court strives to ensure that all case processing within the Court is handled in an efficient, fair and timely manner.
FUNCTIONSThe Municipal Court of the City of Kerrville is established by City Charter in accordance with state statutes. It functions as a forum providing citizens with a swift and impartial trial concerning possible violations of City ordinances and the penal statutes of Texas.
- Court administration and case management - Municipal Court is responsible for the filing of Class C misdemeanors, creating dockets for trials and hearings, conducting trials, and issuing warrants
- Collection services - Municipal Court is responsible for daily collection and consideration of payments