To receive information on the
Please complete our Questionnaire if you are intending to fly into ERV for Eclipses.
Your submission helps us gauge the overall level of interest and attendance for these events
Kerrville-Kerr County Airport (KERV) is your full service general aviation airport serving the Texas Hill Country. The airport and tenants provide:
- Airborne ambulance service
- Aircraft maintenance
- Aircraft manufacturing
- Conference room
- Catering services
- Flight instruction
- Full-service FBO
- Hangar space
- Vehicle Parking
- Rental Cars
What the most current news? Check out these resources!
About Kerrville - Kerr County Airport
Kerrville- Kerr County Airport is a public-use general aviation facility that serves the Hill Country’s air transportation needs. Major facilities at the airport include a 6000ft primary runway and additional crosswind 3600ft runway.
Primary Runway 12-30 Attributes:
- 6000’ x 100’ runway and parallel taxiway
- Lighting- PAPI, REILS, Edge
- 12 and 30 RNAV (GPS) WAAS LPV Approaches (300-1)
- LOC Rwy 30
Crosswind Runway Attributes:
- 3600’ x 60’ runway and parallel taxiway
- Lighting- PAPI, Edge
- Approach- VOR- A, circling
- Large concrete ramp adjacent to Terminal to accommodate large corporate jets
- Direct radio communications to Houston Center on the ramp
- No landing fees or tie- down fees
Kerrville- Kerr County Airport is home to eight on-airport businesses including Mooney International, FBO Kerrville Aviation, Dugosh Aviation and Air Evac EMS. The terminal building facilities include:
- Public seating area in waiting room with Wi-Fi and Flight Aware monitor,
- Large conference room ,
- Coffee and refreshments are located in break room,
- Pilots lounge which includes quiet area and shower, as well as
- Flight planning area including computers, printers, and access to most flight planning software.
Kerrville - Kerr County Airport has an economic impact of more than $38 million annually to the City of Kerrville and surrounding Hill County communities, according to the 2018 Texas Aviation Economic Impact Study released by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT).
To provide aviation facilities and services for Kerrville-Hill Country area by managing airport infrastructure for a safe, efficient, and convenient aviation gateway.
- Safety and Security
- Excellence in all we do
- Integrity in all dealings
To provide premier services and airport facilities through operational excellence and innovation while promoting commercial and economic development.