Mother & Son Dance
The Parks and Recreation Department presents the Inaugural Annual Mother & Son Dance! Come dance and spend time with that special mother or mother figure in your life. There will be light refreshments, music, and more!
Date: May 15, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Location: Dietert Center, 451 Guadalupe Street
Fees: $40 per couple; $15 per extra son
$40.00 per couple; discounts available for families with multiple sons. Get your tickets online, over the phone, or in person. Discounts are not available online and can be purchased from the Parks and Recreation Department at Kerrville-Schreiner Park, 2385 Bandera Highway. Call (830) 257-7300 to get your tickets quick! Tickets must be purchased in advance; tickets will not be sold at the door.
Click here to access the online registration system. Reminder: discounted tickets are not available online.
A COVID-19 waiver must be on file with the Kerrville Parks and Recreation Department before attending the event. Waivers can be found online or attached to your receipt. Submission of payment for online purchases will be considered as an electronic signature.
Attendees are encouraged to:
- Stay home if they have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if they have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from people who are not from the same household upon arrival to the event.
- Greeting others without physical contact (for example, waving or head nods).
- Wear well-fitted masks that fit completely over their nose and mouth when they are unable to social distance from people outside of their household.
- Use hand sanitizer and hash hands while at the event.
Click here to access the waiver.