Collections - Bulk Waste
**THE LAST BULK WASTE COLLECTION FOR 2020 TOOK PLACE IN OCTOBER.
**THE NEXT COLLECTION WILL TAKE PLACE IN APRIL 2021.SCHEDULE IS BASED ON YOUR REGULAR
MondayCollection Day – have items out by 7:30 a.m. on Monday, April 5, 2021
TuesdayCollection Day – have items out by 7:30 a.m. on Monday, April 12, 2021
Wednesday/ThursdayCollection Day – have items out by 7:30 a.m. on Monday, April 19, 2021
To avoid interruption in service, please adhere to the following guidelines and be aware of prohibited items. If you have questions about this service, please contact the city prior to placing items at the curb.
- This collection is intended for residents to discard bulky items such as appliances, miscellaneous furniture, and other large items that do not typically fit into your garbage cart
- Do not place items on curbside more than 10 days prior to your collection day
- This collection is NOT for large quantities of household waste placed in bags, or items that can fit into your cart
- Do not place items on top of a water meter
- Place items clear of any power lines, vehicles, mailboxes, and gas/water lines
- Items that require Freon must have a tag from a licensed technician indicating that the Freon has been reclaimed
- Carpet must be rolled and tied into sections that do not measure more than 6 ft by 6 ft.
- New or used oil
- Yard waste (branches, limbs, grass clippings, etc.)
- Boxed or bagged items
- Household trash
- Household paints, chemicals, and other hazardous items
- Any type of construction debris or remodeling material (ie: lumber, sheetrock, shingles, cement, bricks, pallets, sinks, tubs, toilets, vanities, cabinets, paneling)
- Any type of glass, mirrors, porcelain, or other brittle items.
If you have questions, please call the City of Kerrville or Republic Services prior to placing items out.