Collections - Bulk Waste
SCHEDULE IS BASED ON YOUR REGULAR GARBAGE COLLECTION DAY :
- Monday Collection Day – have items out by 7:30 a.m. on Monday, October 2, 2023
- Tuesday Collection Day – have items out by 7:30 a.m. on Monday, October 9, 2023
- Wednesday/Thursday Collection Day – have items out by 7:30 a.m. on Monday, October 16, 2023
To avoid interruption in service, please adhere to the following guidelines and be aware of prohibited items. If you have questions about this service, please contact the city prior to placing items at the curb.
- This collection is intended for residents to discard bulky items such as appliances, miscellaneous furniture, and other large items that do not typically fit into your garbage cart
- Do not place items on curbside more than 10 days prior to your collection day
- This collection is NOT for large quantities of household waste placed in bags, or items that can fit into your cart
- Do not place items on top of a water meter
- Place items clear of any power lines, vehicles, mailboxes, and gas/water lines
- Items that require Freon must have a tag from a licensed technician indicating that the Freon has been reclaimed
- Carpet must be rolled and tied into sections that do not measure more than 6 ft by 6 ft.
- New or used oil
- Yard waste (branches, limbs, grass clippings, etc.)
- Boxed or bagged items
- Household trash
- Household paints, chemicals, and other hazardous items
- Any type of construction debris or remodeling material (ie: lumber, sheetrock, shingles, cement, bricks, pallets, sinks, tubs, toilets, vanities, cabinets, paneling)
- Any type of glass, mirrors, porcelain, or other brittle items.