The City of Kerrville offers excellent employee benefits*, including the following:
- Medical & dental insurance for employees and dependents. The City pays up to 100% of the employee cost and if elected, from 52% - 61% of the dependent cost.
- Life insurance for employees provided by the City.
- Membership in Texas Municipal Retirement System, "TMRS". The City matches 7% employee contributions at a rate of 2:1; vesting period of five (5) years.
- Eleven (11) paid holidays annually.
- Twelve (12) paid vacation days accrued per year. Increases with years of service.
- Twelve (12) days of sick leave accrued per calendar year.
- Longevity Pay.
- Workers' Compensation Insurance subscriber.
- Voluntary enrollment in optional insurance coverage’s such as vision, optional life, short term disability and deferred compensation.
*Benefits are subject to change with or without notice and subject to approval by the City Manager and/or City Council.